Flate Tire Repair
BROTHERS WILL FIX A FLAT STAT!
Brothers Auto Care is ready and able to help get you back on the road after we fix a flat tire. If your tire pressure warning light repeatedly comes on or your tire is punctured by a sharp object, bring your vehicle into Brothers and a service professional will inspect it, inside and out. If repair just isn’t an option, Brothers is also a tire supplier, and we can hook you up with a good deal on a single tire or a whole new set depending on your needs.
It is especially important to your safety to have your tires inspected regularly. A service professional from Brothers will:
- Check Your Tire Pressure – to make sure your tires are properly inflated so you can get better mileage.
- Check Your Tire’s Condition & Age – to evaluate any scrapes, punctures, bulges, bumps or cracks.
- Check the Tire’s Tread Depth – to make sure you’re getting enough traction on the road.
TIRE REPLACEMENT – WHEN IT’S TIME TO LET THEM GO
Repair might not always be the safest or most cost-effective choice depending on the state of your tires. Replacement is necessary:
- if a tire has endured gashes or other significant damage.
- if a tire has gone flat due to a blow-out.
- if you see a bulge or a blister on the sidewall of a tire.
- if the tire is still in use 10 years after the manufacture date
A tire’s age plays a huge role in the efficiency and safety of your vehicle. Your tire’s tread may last for several years, but this does not mean that they don’t need to be replaced. Industry standards recommend replacement at 10 or less years after the date of the tire’s production. You can easily determine your tire’s age by noting the DOT stamping on the sidewall, which has a 4-digit number or date code. The first two numbers are the week and the last two are the year. For example, 2719 would tell you that the tire was manufactured the 27th week of 2019.
Brothers will always try to repair a tire first, within reason, but it’s important to know when to let them go – it will save you time and money in the future and perhaps even aid in preventing injury on the road.
Brothers will fix a flat and fix it stat! Head on over to Brothers Auto Care if you’re experiencing tire trouble. We offer affordable auto services and customer support that you can rely on.
SAY GOODBYE TO CAR REPAIR WORRIES
Working on a limited budget? Don’t sweat it. We also provide excellent financing options. If you’re worried about being out of transportation for the day, we can handle that too – Brothers will shuttle you where you need to go.